Sonic Forms 3.0.1810A Release
Sonic Forms Release Highlights
The following updates have been included in this maintenance release and it is recommended for all clients. If you need details on a particular item, please create a Support Ticket.
- Improved compatibility
- Updated .net and telerik references for improved compatibility with older iMIS releases
- Fixed issue with numeric fields in multi-instance layouts
- Fixed issue with numeric fields not being saved in some cases
- Fixed issue with forms having two validation summary sections (top and bottom)
- Updated control for showing multiple validation summary elements
- Fixed issue with nullable fields not being updated
- Updated stored procedures to fix an issue with nullable fields not being updated on save
- Drop-Down fields with integer/numeric type
- Fixed issues with Drop-down fields not saving when the database field type is integer or numeric.
- Default value via URL parameter with multi-instance layout o In some cases the default value for a field wasn’t properly set based on url parameters
- Issues with Create Contact form features
- Fixed issue with the email field not being properly set
- Birthday field and Advanced duplicate checkbox
- Fixed issue with birthday field not being passed to the Advanced duplicate check stored procedure
- Read-only date fields not working properly with Australian date format
- o Fixed issue with read-only date, date-time and time fields with Australian date format
With over 30 years experience in information technology and working with iMIS since 2004, Denis has a wealth of knowledge and experience to help iMIS work for you.