- Address Management improvements
- Preferred fields for Primary Addresses (i.e. Mailing, Billing and Shipping) are now rendered as radio buttons instead of checkboxes.
- If a preferred address is set (e.g. Home) where an address does not exist then that address will be created in iMIS.
- Activity record support
- Activity record Form Parts are now fully supported in this release.
- Button Form Part Improvements
- Mouseover Text - Buttons can now have optional mouseover text added to them to help document the exact behaviour that users can expect when selecting an option on your form.
- CSS Class - Buttons can now have a specific CSS Class added to them to change the button format. This allows you to style your buttons individually. For example, a “Delete this Record” button could be displayed in Red instead of using a standard button style. In addition, buttons can be restyled as hyperlinks if appropriate using simple CSS changes.
- Improved Interface - As part of the functional changes noted above the button Form Part selections have been reorganized and regrouped for clarity and ease of use.
- Compatibility with iMIS Service Pack “K” and Higher
Sonic Forms Document Display
- Image Option
- A new image option has been added to Sonic Forms Document Display. This option allows you to display a icon or other graphic beside the document hyperlink. Images must be uploaded to your standard iMIS image folder using the RiSe Image Manager.
- SEQN option added to “Where” clause for Activity Records
- Activity records can now be addressed by SEQN using the “Where” options. This means that these fields can load/save inputs based on the SEQN of the activity record as well as other available fields on the activity record. Note that the SEQN number needs to be exposed through a custom business object in iMIS as it is not available via the standard Activity business object.
- Sign-up Fields - Confirm Email
- Fixed issue with Confirm Email field stopping page from loading any fields below the Confirm Email field on a form.
- Enhanced error message when the Confirm Email field is used without the primary email field on a form.
- Improved Procedure Error Handling
- In certain cases, unusual errors returned by a form’s stored procedures would sometime be interpreted as a “success” scenario and the form would complete processing without notifying the user of the problem.
- Read-only field management
- Fixed issue with read-only fields either:
- writing no data to iMIS or
- storing a description instead of code or vice-versa.
- Additional Issues Resolved
- Fixed issue with transient SQL error appearing during update/install process.
- Fixed issues with Currency field not saving inputs and not accepting values in $0.00 format.
- Fixed conflict when an integer field on a Multi-Instance table was set to “Load Last” and “Save New” when a field was Read Only where the system would store the value as 0.
Sonic Forms Document Manager
- Language Setting Change Error
- Fixed error when setting language from English to French/Spanish
- Display Refresh Issue
- Improved responsiveness of display when changing options between Download Only, Upload Only and Manage Documents modes