A. Yes we definitely have an NPO discount! Qualified 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations are eligible to receive a second license of Fast Forms at no additional charge for every license purchased. Outside of the US, Not for Profits that are considered as registered charities will qualify for our NPO discount. If you are an international Not for Profit, then you would have to share your organization's registered charity status to qualify for our discount program:
|501c3 charities (U.S. & Canada)
||Charities that have received the 501c3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service in the United States, or charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency in Canada.
||U.S. charities must provide a copy of your 501(c)3 letter in PDF format.
Canadian charities will be asked to provide a Canadian Revenue “Charitable” letter. A link to your charity's registration on the Canada Revenue Agency’s website will also be sufficient.
|K–12 schools (U.S. & Canada)
||Stand alone K-12 Charter schools, K-12 KiPP schools, and K-12 schools that are NOT part of a State/Federal funded school district
||U.S. institutions must provide a copy of your 501c3 letter or a copy of the university’s listing from the “National Center for Education Statistics” (NCES) website http://www.nces.ed.gov/globallocator in PDF format.
Canadian institutions must provide a Canadian Revenue “Charitable” letter. A link to your institution's registration on the Canada Revenue Agency’s website will also be sufficient.
|Charitable, nongovernmental or nonprofit organization (Non-U.S. or Canada)
||Organizations that meet the following criteria may qualify:
- Your primary purpose is that you are a charitable institution.
- Your primary purpose is non-political.
- You are not primarily a trade or sector association.
- You are not an individual.
|You will need to provide governing documentation to show you are recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located. If your country does not have an official registry for your organization’s entity you may provide a copy of your Articles of Association or similar legal documentation with financial statements. This must contain all the relevant information that shows you are not for profit and your primary purpose is charitable & socially benefiting as a result. The documentation must give us an idea of your 'registered charity' status.
- Higher education institutions (U.S. & Canada & International)
- 501(c)4, 501(c)6, or non 501(c)3 Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501c3 designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care are ineligible.
- State & Local Organizations: Currently, some State and Local Organizations do not qualify for the not-for profit program. These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, public K-12 schools and school districts, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).